Due to the prolonged so-called pandemic, in Europe and in the World,
the date of the Concert will be set at a later date.
One of the possible dates at the end of the first quarter of 2023.
Foundation of The World Didactic Centre in ŻELAZOWA WOLA – FRYDERYK CHOPIN’S Birthday Place (polish: Fundacja Światowe Centrum Dydaktyczne w ŻELAZOWEJ WOLI – Miejscu Urodzin FRYDERYKA CHOPINA) – one of the main Organizers of the 1st World Charity Concert “Chopin Loves Tanzania”.
Foundation was established in 2010 – on the 200th anniversary of the birth of Fryderyk Chopin.
The members of the Foundation are Poles and we all have experience and qualifications to manage the Foundation and to implement its tasks and goals.
2 billion people know and love Fryderyk Chopin and this is currently the best Polish Trademark “Brand over Brands” – thanks to the popularity of Fryderyk Chopin and the Internet, the Foundation’s Concerts are watched on smartphones and computers by many millions of Internet users in Poland and in the world.
During the 10 years of the Foundation’s operation, we have implemented our statutory goals, including the most important investment “The Fryderyk Chopin World Didactic Centre” in Żelazowa Wola:
- land was purchased for construction
- a new local development plan has been adopted spatial
- an urban construction project was developed and prepared “World Center” together with the functional and service
- the main designer is Jerzy Zbyszyński “INWEL” Lublin
- Andrzej Grykałowski “Ekousługi” Lublin is the Substitute Investor
- the center will broadcast live-stream – on the whole world broadcasts about Poland and Africa
- current events, plans and implementation of programs, economic and social.
- we organized world internet concerts and recorded plates:
- Chopin loves China
- Chopin in the Bison Land
- Chopin in Homage to the Popes
- John Paul II
- Benedict XVI
- Chopin for Rapperswilen
- Chopin’s Story by Ian Gillan from Deep Purple
- Chopin sings songs
- we have developed:
- an online Teaching Program “Janko Muzykant” and
- a world computer game – I Love Chopin
- we participated in the World Goods Fair in Shanghai and Hong Kong
- we established contacts with institutions and organizations in:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
For 10 years, the Founders incurred financial outlays for the implementation of the Statutory Objectives and Investments – all funds came from private sources – we did not use public funds or loans.
The Center’s Investment and Operations Program has been developed based on reports, data and opinions obtained from:
- The Walt Disney Company
- Ernst & Young
- Pay Pal
2 billion Internet users know and love Fryderyk Chopin:
- America North and South
(for comparison, YouTube and Facebook pages are visited by about 1 billion Internet users)
- our internet programs will be broadcast by the Internet Platform of Foundation, Netflix, You Tube, Facebook,
- there are 15 million outstanding professors of piano in the world,
- 50 million children in China are learning to play the piano,
- 2 billion internet users know and love Fryderyk Chopin,
- interest in Fryderyk Chopin music is currently growing in India and Africa.
CONCERTS AND RECORDINGS
In the following years:
- Ignacy Jan Paderewski – Fryderyk Chopin for America
- Polish Children for Japanese Children
- Chopin loves Bulgaria
- Chopin loves Georgia
- Fryderyk Chopin for the Royal Families:
With the participation of:
- Man Li
- Krzysztof Cugowski
- Set’s Atsuko
- Jacek Laszczkowski
- Paul McCartney
- Jimi Page Led Zeppelin
- Ian Gillan Deep Purple
- Lang Lang
- Martha Argerich
- Mauricio Pollini
- Kristian Zimerman
- Rafał Blechacz
- Paweł Wakarecy
- Dan Thai Son
- Kevin Kenner
- Li Yundi
- Seong-Jin Cho
- Tan Jing
- Ivo Pogoreli
REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTACTS OF THE FOUNDATION:
- Hong Kong
- Astana – Kazakhstan
- U.A.E. Dubai – in 2021 there will be EXPO 2020 DUBAI
- Qatar – Doha – in 2022 will be the World Cup Football
- Rio de Janeiro
- Buenos Aires.